A seven week block of jumping beans for children age 21 months–5 years, starts Monday 23 August to Friday 8 October (term time) — book now!
Jumping beans promotes all aspects of development, defining gross motor skills such as jumping, climbing and balancing and building confidence. This class promotes independent learning in a structured play environment.
Children take part in action songs, explore our stimulating and colourful hand apparatus and jump around on our soft play gymnastics equipment. Jumping beans is a great way for children meet new friends and interact socially.
This class is planned in line with Curriculum for Excellence and developmental milestones.
WHY CHOOSE JUMPING BEANS?
- Children love learning the fun of active play from a young age
- They'll develop and grow gross motor skills
- Children will meet new friends and learn social skills
- The bright soft play equipment is fun to learn on
- Stimulate the child's learning environment
Points to note –
- All sessions must be booked online in advance.
- A medical/consent form will be needed when you book or when child is booked in. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- A parent/guardian must stay with their child during the 21 month–3 years class.
- Please make sure you accompany children to the sports hall at pick up and drop off times.