In conjunction with Active Stirling’s Community Activation Team and in partnership with Stirling Curling Group, we have created the following usage policy to help sustain and develop our local Curling Clubs while also supporting British Curling and Scottish Curling:
- Priority bookings will be allocated to Active Stirling sports and physical activity classes, British Curling and Scottish Curling activities and Clubs affiliated to Clubsport Stirling.
- Discounted rates are applicable to clubs affiliated to Clubsport Stirling (for further information please ask at the time of booking).
- Discounted rates are applicable to all National Governing Bodies recognised by sportscotland (for further information please ask at the time of booking).
- The curling season will typically run from September to April. Additional curling ice may be offered out with this season.
- Users who have failed to pay their ice fees on time during the previous season, may not receive priority booking.
- This policy will be reviewed annually