The short duration of the class will motivate you to push your physical and mental limits. It features bursts of intensity where you work as hard as possible, followed by periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. The pay-off is you burn calories for hours after a good workout.
You don’t need to be a cyclist, but you do need some level of fitness for Sprint. Dial it back in your first few sessions to get a feel for what it’s about. If you’re finding things tough it’s fine to slow down, reduce the load or sit up and rest.
- Maximum performance, minimum time
- Build lean muscle and train your body to burn fat
- Burn calories for hours after your workout
- Push your mental and physical limits
- Short and intense—all done in 30 minutes
POINTS TO NOTE:
- This class is NOT suitable for pregnant members