Developed in China with its roots in promoting health, from the outside, it is a set of slow movement exercises combined with the correct breathing. From the inside – doing Chi Gong – it is balancing the body’s energy to promote good health.
It focuses on the body as a whole and involves the direct exercise of the circulatory, cardiovascular, lymphatic, digestive, and nervous systems as well as the body’s internal organs – a kind of acupuncture without the needles.
For people interested in Tai Chi, it is recommended you try Chi Gong first.
Chi Gong Benefits
- Helps clear the mind and relieve stress
- Decreased stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improved mood
- Improved aerobic capacity
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved flexibility, balance, and agility
- Improved muscle strength and definition
How to book
Classes must be booked in advance and can be booked online or in app up to one week in advance.