Our Bouncing beans classes will support children through their early years, developing their gross motor skills and body awareness.
Children will have a great time and lots of fun as they enjoy the fun of action songs combined with active play on the soft play equipment. Bouncing beans is the perfect class for your little ones to socially interact and meet other children.
WHY CHOOSE BOUNCING BEANS?
- Young children love the fun of active play from a young age
- They'll develop and grow their gross motor skills
- Babies and toddlers learn social skills and interaction
- Fun yet safe activities on soft play equipment for young children
- Stimulate your baby or toddler's learning environment
Points to note –
- All sessions must be booked online in advance.
- A medical/consent form will be required once child is booked into a class. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- A parent/guardian must stay with their child during the class.
PROGRAMME BLOCK DATES AND COSTS
|DATES||COST||PRIORITY BOOKING DATES*||GENERAL BOOKING DATES|
|BLOCK 1||Monday 29 August–Friday 7 October||£24 for 6 weeks||Tuesday 14 June||Monday 4 July|
|BLOCK 2||Monday 24 October–Friday 16 December||£32 for 8 weeks||Monday 19 September||Monday 10 October|
|BLOCK 3||Monday 9 January–Friday 31 March (excludes Monday 13–Friday 17 February)||£49.50 for 11 weeks||Monday 28 November||Monday 19 December|
|BLOCK 4||Monday 17 April–Friday 23 June||£45 for 10 weeks||Monday 6 March||Monday 3 April|
*PLEASE NOTE — Priority booking are for those currently booked into our pre school programme and looking to book into the next block.