A ten week block of Bouncing beans for children age 6–21 months, starts Monday 10 January to Friday 25 March (term time) * excludes Monday 14 to Friday 18 February — book now!
Bouncing beans supports children through their early years, developing their gross motor skills and body awareness. Children enjoy the fun of action songs combined with active play on the soft play equipment and social interaction.
WHY CHOOSE BOUNCING BEANS?
- Young children love the fun of active play from a young age
- They'll develop and grow their gross motor skills
- Babies and toddlers learn social skills and interaction
- Fun yet safe activities on soft play equipment for young children
- Stimulate your baby or toddler's learning environment
Points to note –
- All sessions must be booked online in advance.
- A medical/consent form will be required once child is booked into a class. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- A parent/guardian must stay with their child during the class.
- Please make sure you accompany children to the sports hall at pick up and drop off times.