Our Bouncing beans classes will support children through their early years, developing their gross motor skills and body awareness.
Children will have a great time and lots of fun as they enjoy the fun of action songs combined with active play on the soft play equipment. Bouncing beans is the perfect class for your little ones to socially interact and meet other children.
WHY CHOOSE BOUNCING BEANS?
- Young children love the fun of active play from a young age
- They'll develop and grow their gross motor skills
- Babies and toddlers learn social skills and interaction
- Fun yet safe activities on soft play equipment for young children
- Stimulate your baby or toddler's learning environment
Points to note –
- All sessions must be booked online in advance.
- A medical/consent form will be required once child is booked into a class. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- A parent/guardian must stay with their child during the class.
PROGRAMME BLOCK DATES AND COSTS
|DATES||COST||PRIORITY BOOKING DATES*||GENERAL BOOKING DATES
(open from 10.00am)
|Block 2||Monday 23 October - Friday 15 December||£40 for 8 weeks||Monday 18 September||Monday 9 October|
|Block 3||Monday 8 January - Friday 22 March|
(excludes Monday 12 - Friday 16 February)
|£50 for 10 weeks||Monday 27 November||Monday 18 December|
|Block 4||Monday 15 April - Friday 28 June||£50 for 10 weeks||Monday 4 March||Monday 25 March|
*PLEASE NOTE — Priority booking are for those currently booked into our pre school programme and looking to book into the next block.