If you’re bursting with energy and ready to bring some action to teach fitness classes at The PEAK, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you’ve a passion for fitness, love the buzz of classes, want to inspire others and change lives through fitness then come and join the best team of self-employed fitness instructors at The PEAK.
Ideally we’re looking for you to bring your experience but if you’re newly qualified or nearly qualified then still get in touch—you could just have the star qualities we’re looking for.
We need you to:
- Bring the very best class experience to The PEAK
- Deliver classes from our fitness class timetable
- Have flexibility daytime, evenings and weekends
- Make sure the class runs on time
- Check equipment set up and sound
- Be responsible for equipment use in class
Here’s what you need:
- Industry qualifications or working towards them
- REPS/CIMSPA Fitness/Exercise to music level 2 qualified and registered
- Specific qualification in your chosen discipline
- Public liability insurance
- Registered self employed
- Self-employed fitness instructor rate is £20 per class
- Build your experience by delivering a world class fitness programme in our flagship facility
- Scope to deliver more classes in the community
- Enjoy the busiest of class environments with the best atmosphere
- Modern studios with great lighting, ventilation, and sound
- Class equipment updated in line with industry trends and well maintained