NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE and SUB-COMMITTEES OF THE ACTIVE STIRLING BOARD
TERMS OF REFERENCE
In line with the Memorandum and Articles of Association article 94, the Active Stirling Board can delegate powers to sub-committees and is required to establish a Nominations Committee
The purpose of the Nominations Committee is to:
- Set, review, and adjust an appropriate skills matrix to guide the evaluation and selection of appropriate candidates.
- Seek recommendations for nominations of suitable candidates.
- Maintain for future reference, a register of suitable candidates.
The purpose of Sub-Committees are to:
- Carry out work on behalf of the Board
- Make decisions on behalf of the Board.
- Co-opt individuals as required, to carry out the business of the sub-committee.
- Minimum of 2 Community Trustees and a maximum of 1 Council Director.
- Quorum of two members.
- The chairperson/vice chairperson will act as chair of the nominations committee.
- A minimum of 2 Community Trustees and 1 Council Director
- Quorum of three members.
- A chairperson will be appointed by the Board to act as Chair the sub-committee.
- The nominations committee and sub-committees shall meet as and when required.
- The purpose of the meetings will be to discuss areas included within the responsibilities of the nominations committee and sub-committees.
- The management representative, or other nominated secretary, will take minutes and circulate to the Board.