1. Course dates and venues are subject to change depending on availability of facilities and tutors. All efforts will be made to fulfil dates and venues, but courses may be rearranged from time to time.
2. For all qualifications course attendees must be age 16 years or over.
3. For Active IQ, SQA and STA qualifications course attendees must provide an image and proof of age before enrolling.
4. At time of application, consent, physical and medical information must be given; this includes completion of a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire to make sure course tutors are aware of all learner’s physical condition and wellbeing for physical activity.
5. For Active IQ qualifications a minimum of 50% of the full course cost must be paid on enrolment, with the remaining 50% paid before theory assessments. Please note for exam resits there is a resit charge of £15 per unit.
6. For SQA and STA qualifications full payment is required on enrolment. Please note for exam resits there is a resit charge of £15 per unit.