You can book a badminton court at The PEAK sports hall for a 1-hour session to play singles, doubles and group games.
Court hire days and times*
- Monday-Friday 6.00am-9.00pm
- Saturday 7.00am-8.00pm
- Sunday 8.00am-8.00pm
*Days and times dependent on availability. Please check online or in app for current sessions.
£5.50 Adult 16yrs+
You should bring your own racquets and shuttlecocks.
- Depending on availability – we may be able to provide racquets and shuttlecocks. This cannot be guaranteed. If you want to enquire about borrowing equipment please ask at reception.
How to book
All sessions must be booked in advance with a registered Active Stirling account, online or in app.
You must select how many members, adults or juniors will be playing as there is a price per person. This will be checked at the facility to ensure bookings and attendees’ match.
- You must book your court before you arrive, online or in app
- Use your PEAK fob or wristband to gain entrance at the barriers
- If you do not have a fob or wristband you can complete a request form here and your fob will be ready to collect from reception on your first visit
- Badminton courts are in The PEAK sports hall on courts 1-6
- Please do not walk-through other activity areas to access your court
- If you want to enquire about borrowing equipment please ask at reception