Here’s what you need to do next
If you don't already have a fob for barrier entry please ask at reception on your first visit. You need a fob to access activity areas and record your attendance.
Read and accept your Health Commitment Statement here before you visit.
As a member, you can book fitness classes, the gym, swim, skate or climb online or through the Active Stirling app
- Download the Active Stirling APP here
- To book through our website
- To create a new Active Stirling online account go here
- If you have an email and pin you’ve used previously with us, you can enter that here
- If the new account you want to create is for your child, you can use the same parent/adult email address (even if you use this email address for your own account) but it needs to be a different name so enter the child’s name and not yours.
- If creating an online account for your child and you are using your own parent/adult email address, make sure you use a different password to your own account password.
We have a three strikes rule for non-attendance. Please cancel bookings you cannot attend with plenty of notice.
Please familiarise yourself with the non-attendance policy here - Booking and cancellation policy