Step by step guide
- AS staff member completes the online Media Request form (either pre or post event), this will be sent to email@example.com
- If a pre event media request is completed then there is an opportunity to issue a media invite (see below).
- Marketing will produce a DRAFT press release/media invites and sends back to AS staff member/manager for sign off.
- Marketing issues approved press release/media invite to media contact list and let AS staff member/manager know it’s been distributed.
- AS staff member/manager completes the online Media Request form (pre event only), this will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing issues approved media invite/press release to media contact list and let AS staff member/manager know it’s been distributed.
- Marketing will make a follow up call 2/3 days prior to event with priority media contacts to find out if any media can attend along with their photographer/journalist to cover the event.
- Marketing to handle photocall with media on the day.
- If an AS photographer is also requested then the photographer brief and budget must be agreed with AS staff member/manager in advance.