Climbing is one of the best whole-body workouts, continually challenging the body and mind and is accessible for all fitness levels.
If you would like to use the climbing wall independently, you will first need to learn the ropes. This class will teach you all the skills needed to use the climbing wall safely and provide a first step into the sport.
If you are a complete beginner, we recommend booking two of these classes.
If you have previously been a registered competent climber, and feel you need a refresher, we recommend booking onto one of these classes to top up your skills.
- Learn how to climb competently and safely at an indoor centre
- Grasp the basics of climbing movement and technique
- Learn how to fit a harness, tie in and safe belay technique
- No need to bring any equipment – everything is provided
- Once registered as a competent adult climber(18yrs+) you can bring up to two novice climbers under your supervision
£25 per session