If you need to create a registered online account or to check your pin, you can do that here register for online booking
|Skating||Member||Pay as you go|
|Adult skate 16 years+||FREE||£6.50|
|Junior Skate Under 16s||FREE||£5|
Skate hire isn't included in skating admission so if you're not using your own skates and need to hire our skates our prices are below for ALL IN members and our pay as you go customers.
|Pay as you go||£2.00|
We're not able to provide penguin hire as before, but if you need one we will try and provide one for up to 20 minutes at a time, please speak to our team at the ice rink.
Skating admission guidelines
Please check our skating admission guidelines before you book.
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 8
- A responsible adult over the age of 16 can accompany up to 4 children aged 5-7 on the ice
- A responsible adult over the age of 16 can accompany up to 2 children aged 4 or under on the ice
When you visit
- Arrive at ZONE 3-ICE RINK no earlier than 5 minutes before your skate begins
- A member of our team will check you in at entry to confirm your booking
- Don’t be late – doors close at the start of the session
- A member of our team will take your skate size at the door and then you will make your way round the rink to skate hire where your skates will be ready
- Maintain physical distancing during your visit
- Toilets are available
- No catering available
- At the end of your skate, collect your shoes from skate hire and a member of staff will direct you out the appropriate exit
- Please leave the ice rink promptly at the end of your session
- Do not congregate in groups after your activity