Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our swimming pool capacity is reduced. We still aim however to provide as many sessions as we possibly can for swimming, as safely as we can.
Main pool — lane swimming
- Lane swimming, fast, medium or slow sessions available
- Days/Times: Monday–Sunday various times/sessions
- Maximum of 4 people per lane per sessions
- Lanes will be double size
- Age/ability: Lane swimming is only for competent swimmers age 8yrs+
Please note — only the slow lane is accessible by the pool hoist. The medium lane doesn’t have ladder access.
Teaching pool — Family or group swimming sessions
A maximum of 5 people including children and babies can book a group swim session in our teaching pool.
The teaching pool is split into 3 sections so that families or groups can swim together. If you book this space you can use the confidence pool, but not the main pool.
Please note —
- Only 2 sections of the teaching pool have ladder access
- A maximum of 5 people are allowed in the baby pool at one time
- Social distancing must be adhered to in all areas
- You must follow Scottish Government guidelines around maximum households interacting and physical distancing
- You must also adhere to our adult:child ratio
Confidence pool with water features
The confidence pool is currently only available as part of a family or group swimming session in the teaching pool, please see above for details.
Main pool lane swimming
£5 for an adult
£3.50 for a junior
Teaching pool — family or group swimming sessions
£10 for one family or group of 5 adults/children
BEFORE YOU VISIT
- Book online
- Prepare to change quickly both before and after your swim
- Please do not book both the main pool and the teaching pool at the same time so we can allow more people to get back to swimming
- Bring your own towel
WHEN YOU VISIT
- Arrive at the main entrance (Zone 1) 5 minutes before your session
- A member of staff will open the main door and confirm that you are booked into the session and that you are complying with the adult : child ratio where required
- No late entry, doors close at the start of the session and entry way is disinfected
- Please wear a mask up until the point you are going from the changing village to the pool hall and once again when leaving the facility
- A member of staff will lock your cubicle once you are ready to go to poolside and unlock it again for you when you are finished your swim. Every second cubicle will be unlocked and available to use each session.
- Only the pre swim showers will be available for customers to quickly ‘rinse off’ before and after their swim.
- Showering and changing is included within the 1 hour session.
- Each session lasts an hour, but this includes changing time
- Customers must be out of the pool at least 5 minutes before the end of the session to ensure they have time to quickly dress
- At the moment we will not be giving out floats or other equipment
If you arrive at The PEAK and do not have the required number of adults to accompany children you will not be eligible for a refund. Please see Active Stirling Terms and Conditions here.
Not found what you were looking for? Visit our Frequently asked questions here.