Following the latest Scottish Government update, we’re pleased to relax some further Covid-19 measures at The PEAK from Monday 19 July.
From 6.00am on Monday 19 July, our isolated ZONES will end and members and customers will once again access all activities and facilities at The PEAK through the main front entrance.
However, we still won’t be a walk in facility so all classes and activities must be booked in advance online or on our app. Please don’t visit The PEAK without pre booking. If you need to speak to a member of our team – find contact details here Contact us
From Monday 19 July, here are some of the changes you’ll see at The PEAK
The isolated ZONES will be removed, and you will enter and exit The PEAK using the main entrance for your pre booked activity.
60 minute Gym sessions must be booked in advance, but you can train as long as you want with no set end times. For example if you wish to train for 90 minutes then you must book two 60 minute sessions and you can leave 30 minutes before the end of the second session. We’re also adding more junior gym slots during the holidays too.
Fitness class users will set up their own equipment for classes. e.g. Body Pump.
The equipment will be cleaned ready for you to use. At the end of the class you can leave the equipment, a member of the team will clean and disinfect all equipment before putting it away ready for the next class.
The PEAK café in the foyer will reopen for takeaway service.
Making sure you’re safe to return
While we continue to relax the restrictions put in place over the last year, you can be confident your visit to The PEAK or Stirling Sports Village will be a safe and enjoyable one. Please find more information about our Covid measures here COVID-19
Here are some general rules which will still apply when attending a class or activity with us
- Pre book your activity online – you can’t book or pay at The PEAK. There are maximum capacities in place in every area so please don’t come to The PEAK unless you have a booking
- You’ll need a fob/wristband for barrier access – if you need one please contact us here RFID Fob Request. If you have already requested a fob/wristband it is available to collect from The PEAK during your next booked activity.
- Toilets are available but please use the toilet at home before you visit
- Bring your own drink – water stations are not available
- Only bring a towel for swim activities
- As all sessions must be pre-booked you can scan your fob or wristband at the barrier which will mark you as attended for track and trace purposes
- Observe 2m distancing at all times from staff and customers
- Use sanitiser provided throughout your visit
- Leave straight away when activity ends
- Don’t stay in groups after your activity
- Spectating is still not permitted at The PEAK
Our customer service teams are working remotely, if you have a query please email our teams below;
For general enquiries contact - customer services
For activity and facility bookings contact - bookings team
New and existing member queries contact - membership sales team