We will be updating the swim timetable at The PEAK from Monday 2 August to reflect the new guidance from the Scottish Government.
The changes will include increased spaces in all sessions, with more lane swimming and public swimming for all. We hope more customers and members will be able to take advantage of these changes and make a return to swimming.
Key changes from Monday 2 August:
- More sessions and increased capacities
- Recreational public swimming will be introduced in the main pool
- Separated Family/Group swim spaces in the teaching pool will stop
- Families and groups can now book public swim sessions in the teaching pool which includes access to the confidence pool with water features
- We’re returning the use of lockers and will no longer lock over cubicles during your swim. You will need £1 coin for the lockers!
Please note: our sauna and steam room remain closed. We will update customers and members with any changes to this as guidance changes.
£3.50 Junior (5+)
FREE Under 5s
Bookings open Sunday 25 July, 9.00pm
All sessions must be booked in advance. Book online or on our app.
Find out more information about swim sessions at The PEAK here - swimming pools