FEBRUARY HOLIDAY CLUB DATES COMING SOON!
Our Holiday clubs at The PEAK run during every school holiday from February and Easter to Summer and October school holidays. If you’re a busy working parent or want to keep kids active and fully supervised in their school holidays then book into one of our fantastic Holiday clubs.
JOIN US FOR HOLIDAY FUN
Our holiday clubs at The PEAK are an ideal way to keep kids busy during the school holidays with multi-sports, games and activities.
If you need help looking after the kids for a day or two (our club is fully supervised by our coaches for the full day) or just something to keep young ones active, one thing's for sure - they'll have just the very best of time, learning new skills, trying some different activities and meeting new friends. Just brilliant for building confidence too.
- Multi-sports, games and activities for 5-11 year olds
- Fun games and activities from athletics, badminton , basketball , football, gymnastics, tig games, whacky races and many more
- Full day activities
- Drop off time between 8.30am–9.00am
- Pick up time between 4.00pm–4.30pm
SO MUCH FUN AND MORE!
- A great way to meet new friends, build confidence and interact socially.
- Take part and try a variety of fun games and new activities
- Learn new skills and build strength and flexibility
- And most importantly have fun!
Points to note:
- Please pre book single days or select multiple days online in advance.
- Drop off /pick up will take place at the sports hall at The PEAK
- A medical/consent form is needed at time of booking or once child is booked in. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- Please make sure you accompany children to the sports hall at The PEAK at pick up and drop off times.
- If your child is required to take any medicine, please speak to a coach at drop off.
- Packed lunch and water bottle
- Snacks for morning and afternoon break
- Check the weather and bring appropriate clothing