A seven-week block of athletic classes for children aged 3–5 years starts Monday 25 April to Friday 17 June (excludes 2 to 6 May) (term time) — book now!!
Learn, develop and practice athletics! Children learn to play in a fun and safe environment designed for physical activity and learn new skills to use in a wide range of sports, promoting a healthy and active lifestyle from a young age.
WHY CHOOSE ATHLETICS?
- Children love to develop athletic skills from a young age
- They'll be coached to develop core skills of balancing, co-ordination, running, jumping and throwing
- They'll meet new friends and develop their social interaction
- And build bags of confidence!
Points to note –
- Please pre book classes and blocks online in advance.
- A medical/consent form is needed at time of booking or once child is booked in. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- Please make sure you accompany children to the sports hall at pick up and drop off times.