Children will learn the basic gymnastic techniques including balancing, co-ordination, and increase their flexibility and body strength.
Our Jump into Gymnastics programme is in partnership with Scottish Gymnastics and our classes will continue to work through the Scottish Gymnastics Award scheme, to allow children to progress through each level in a fun and friendly environment. Our classes are delivered by our highly qualified gymnast coaches.
WHY CHOOSE JUMP INTO GYMNASTICS?
- They'll develop key techniques and core skills of balancing, co-ordination and jumping
- Increase their flexibility and body strength
- Children will learn the fundamentals of gymnastics and work up to higher moves and skills such as forward rolls, cartwheels, vaulting and more
- A great way to meet new friends, build confidence and interact socially
Points to note:
- All sessions must be pre booked online in advance
- A medical/consent form will be needed when you book or when you are booked in. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting
- Please make sure you accompany children to the sports hall at pick up and drop off times
Programme block dates and costs
|DATES||COST||PRIORITY BOOKING DATES*||GENERAL BOOKING DATES|
|BLOCK 1||Monday 12 September –Friday 7 October|
£26 for 4 weeks
|Tuesday 14 June||Monday 4 July|
|BLOCK 2||Monday 24 October–Friday 16 December||£52 for 8 weeks||Monday 19 September||Monday 10 October|
|BLOCK 3||Monday 9 January–Friday 31 March (excludes Monday 13–Friday 17 February)||£71.50 for 11 weeks||Monday 28 November||Monday 19 December|
|BLOCK 4||Monday 17 April–Friday 23 June||£65 for 10 weeks||Monday 6 March||Monday 3 April|
*PLEASE NOTE—Priority booking are for those currently booked into our Jump into Gymnastics programme and looking to book into the next block.