As part of Stirling’s Sport, Physical Activity and Healthy Living strategy, our Sport, Physical Activity and Inclusion Team work with local schools, sports clubs, and Stirling community groups to help change people’s lives through sport and physical activity.
We lead the delivery of Stirling’s Sport, Physical Activity and Healthy Living Strategy and work closely with partners to achieve these ambitions.
- Stirling Council
- NHS Forth Valley
- ClubSport Stirling
- National Governing Bodies of Sport
- Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- The University of Stirling
- McLaren Community Leisure Centre
WHAT PROGRAMMES DO WE SUPPORT & DELIVER ACROSS STIRLING?
- Active Schools
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities
- Community Activation
- Employability and Volunteering
- Exercise Referral
- Active adults